RIP Cpt. Cooter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RIP Cpt. Cooter

Post by Admin on Tue May 26, 2015 7:55 pm

A lot of players in this league were once major players on the server USA East Coast 1 and might remember a guy who was always seen in the clan [-6-], [COOT], or [-10-] by the name of CptCooter. To many people's sadness he passed away late on Sunday night. The cause-of-death was the infamous Cancer disease which we'd all love to see purged of this world. He will be deeply missed by his family, close friends, and all of his caring friends on DarkOrbit.

Not sure what else to say...

Sorry for the dreadful news..

RIP CptCooter <3
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://coolersleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Cpt. Cooter

Post by Umaroth on Thu May 28, 2015 8:34 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god i cant believe it!!! when i first started darkorbit he let me into his clan to give me 5m credits to start off... i cant believe that actually happened.... jesus.... :/

RIP...
Umaroth
Spam King
Spam King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FooJub on Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:09 pm

This happens to too many people :/ I didn't personally know him but I saw him around on forums and was helpful and always had good ideas... Damn.

Some think that teachers are the ones who teach, but it is a circle which is never broken.
The teacher teaches the student, and the student the teacher, and as the cycle continues
we learn, adapt, and our curiosity grows inside us, until we pass our curiosity and know-
ledge down...
FooJub
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top